5 different occasions to wear ladies fascinators
For all of our hat lovers, you’ll be happy to learn there are lots of occasions to wear a fascinator or headpiece. A splash of colour from your headwear will help complete your outfit and add some fun to your day or special event.
Here are 5 ideas of different occasions to wear a fascinator:
- Race Day- when we think of hats and fascinators the first thing that springs to mind no doubt is the races including Melbourne Cup. With 10 racing carnivals throughout the year across Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Darwin, Tasmania and regional Australia, we are spoilt for choice. Race Day provides the perfect opportunity to dress up and wear gorgeous fascinators and hats.
- Formals- a headpiece can be worn to your high school formal, prom, debutant, ball or gala event that provides some fun and luxury to your evening wear.
- High tea– many fundraiser events, baby showers and hens’ parties involve high tea. Lots of ladies enjoy this sumptuous experience. A glass of bubbles, cucumber sandwiches, pastries and petit fours. Why not incorporate some stylish fascinators as part of your outfit to add some glamour and elegance to your next high tea event?
- Weddings–bridesmaids, mothers of the bride, guests and brides themselves can all wear fascinators, headbands or simple headpieces for the special day. Beach weddings often incorporate flower crowns and let’s not forget all of those wedding guests at Harry and Megan’s wedding who wore incredible hats and fascinators.
- Vintage- for a gorgeous retro look, fascinators that include veiling, pill boxes, flowers, tulle and polka dots create a 1950s stunning vintage look.
These are just five ideas to get you started. The key is to have some fun, put on your lippy and get dressed up for a special day out.